WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Ferrari 550 Barchetta Crashes into a Car!

Ferrari 550 Barchetta Crashes into a Car!


# Rjtdbf's Facebook Fan Page: ‪http://www.facebook.com/Rjtdbf‬‬ - Please like my page and become a Fan! If you do that, you can follow my Youtube channel on Facebook as well!! # Hello Everyone! This video features some footage I would rather not see… A Ferrari driving into the side of another car as a result of an overdose of power…. The Ferrari had just minor damage, and was able to carry on without any problems, how the Ford came out of this incident is unknown.. I think no further explanation is needed…. What do you think about this car? And what do you think about this video? Please leave a (nice) comment with your opinion in it! Please also don't forget to rate this video thumbs up and share it with your friends!Please subscribe to my channel, because I have a lot more awesome videos ready to be uploaded! So don't miss it and don't hesitate: hit the subscribe button!! It is free! For more Supercar Action, visit my channel! ‪http://www.youtube.com/rjtdbf‬‬ Thanks for watching! Ruben © Rjtdbf, For The Best Car Videos! ©2014

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire